Friday, May 1, 2009

Girl Portraits

Here are some of my single portraits I have done these last few months. All precious girls & women,
with my indoor studio, I can offer different backdrops,
and then we can go outside to my backporch,
then down to my creek,


then to the famous log- great for family pictures too,
then off-site,
leaning over the rail on my back porch, loves this shot- I do it with each person,

in my garden,
out with all my antique things in my yard- these theatre seats came out of Atascadero Bible Church many years ago. I love them,
Down under one of my beautiful oaks,
in the fog,

precious smile,
love this shot, I do this with alot,

indoor,
off-site in San Miguel,

in my backyard. Hope you enjoyed some of my fun girl times. Spread the word for Senior pictures, portraits, family shots, even glamour shots- my sister does the hair and makeup,
Thanks,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment