Wednesday, May 27, 2009

View out my Train Window

coming home on Wed morning,
orange groves- I bet it smells good if I could only open my windows?
Ventura County Fairgrounds- they were having a swap meet coming home, if only I could stop for a bit?
Ventura Station,
We camped here 1 night, wouldn't recommend it unless you want to be woken in the middle of the night scared out of your wits, feeling like you were in a train tunnel and the train went right over you!!!
this picture reminds me of clamming with my family when I was little? I don't know if that is what they are doing, they are digging for something?
The Famous Californian in Santa Barbara, love this picture all but the big dish on the top:(
looking through the seats in front of me,
almost sea level,
makes me want to go camping!
relaxing beach,
cool pier, 
love the cross out on the bluff, 
peace,
cool sky, such a wonderful ride. I recommend it to everyone. Hope you enjoyed the view out the train window,
Cindy
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment