Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom's Day

A Tribute to some special Mom's I have had the honor to photograph- enjoy!My husband's Mom-Karen (awesome Mother-in-law)

You Let Me Know You Love Me

You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.

You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.

Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.
My Mom- Cheri
Everything Mom

How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

Kealani's Mom- Heather

I Learned From You

I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.
I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.

From you I learned forgiving
Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life your all.

The example you set is still with me
I'd never want any other.
I'm thankful for all that you taught me,
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother."
? baby to be Mom- Jackie
Extra Special Mom

Mom, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special you!

On Mother’s Day, I want you to know
You’re the greatest mom, and I love you so.
There’s one more thing I want to say:
I wish you Happy Mother’s Day!
Lacey's Mom- Teri
I’m Happy You’re My Mom

I’m happy you’re my mom,
‘Cause you take good care of me.
You love me and you show it,
So I’m as happy as can be!

I love you very much,
And so I want to say,
Thank you for all you do,
And Happy Mother’s Day!
Cooper Kids Mom- Chanel
Mommy, I Love You

Mommy, I know you love me
By the way you show you care.
You hug me and talk to me softly;
When I need you, you’re always there.

Mommy, I’ll love you always
From my heart, I want to say
I’m so glad you are my mommy;
Happy Mother’s Day!
Silas' Mom- Meredith, my daughter-in-law
Mother Is The Best

My mom is really great;
She’s sweet as she can be;
When I need some help, I know
She’s always there for me.

Mom loves me all the time,
Even when I’m a pest;
She always takes good care of me;
My mother is the best.
Cat & Harry's Mom- Steph
"Happy Mother's Day" 

Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love

Elliott's Mom, she was born 4.16.09
Before the child is born

A mother's love begins
Before the child is born
And lasts through time
And difficulties
And differences
And many wounds
And days of joy
And days of sorrow
Winding, wearing
Weeping, sharing
Changing
Until, at the end
What remains
Is that solid core
That began as love
Before the child was born.
Nicky's Mom- Joanne

Mother's Love

    Her love is like an island
    In life's ocean, vast and wide
    A peaceful, quiet shelter
    From the wind, the rain, the tide.
    'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
    By Patience on the West,
    By tender Counsel on the South
    And on the East by Rest.
    Above it like a beacon light
    Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
    And thro' the changing scenes of life
    I find a haven there.
    -
     Author Unknown

Bedell Kids Mom- Rocky

You Were There

    You were there when we took our first steps,
    And went unsteadily across the floor.
    You pushed and prodded: encouraged and guided,
    Until our steps took us out the door...
    You worry now "Are they ok?"
    Is there more you could have done?
    As we walk the paths of our unknown
    You wonder"Where have my children gone?"
    Where we are is where you have led us,
    With your special love you showed us a way,
    To believe in ourselves and the decisions we make.
    Taking on the challenge of life day-to-day.
    And where we go you can be sure,
    In spirit you shall never be alone.
    For where you are is what matters most to us,
    Because to us that will always be home...

    Author Unknown. 

    Happy Mother's Day 2009

    Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment