Thursday, September 17, 2009

Paso Downtown Park

This is what I saw when I pulled up to Back on The Racks-a great consignment store in Atascadero that my friends Rocky and Matt own.  I was going to have an afternoon with their twins- Nina and Jax ( that is how he told me to spell it today:) Jackson. This picture reminds me of a postcard, love the Carlton in the background a local old hotel that has been restored. 

Fun place, clothes, shoes, accessories for all ages, even a crib in the middle of the store for sale. Very stylish and affordable way to update your wardrobe. It is on Traffic Way in Atascadero.  
Before we took off to go on our adventure, this is what I saw in my rear view mirror. 2 precious heads so excited to drive in our jeep. Jackson loved it with the camouflage seat covers:)
in front of the park, pretty roses.
Nina's cute socks and shoes.
She is a climber!
Sweet girl at the park, she loved the camera:)
another sweet girl that was there with her Daddy, both were 2 years old.
Nina under the womens sign with attitude:)
Jackson under the men's sign with attitude;
precious eyes;
love her static hair;
love the coloring and smile;
sweet boy with his hat on;
through the bars so cute;
so sweet;
twins-we had so much fun!
love taking pictures of kids, have to be sly and not let them know that you are taking pics of them and those are my favorite. Their true personalities shine through.  Love these shots from today and loved hanging out with the twins,
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment