Monday, September 28, 2009

b&k + kids= love

Love family pictures, everyone changes and it is so special to have art on your walls that have your special loved ones on them.  I decorate so many homes each year and I am so excited to be able to offer my clients my service now of creating this art for their havens.  Its fun when I know what spot these pictures will go, before I shoot them.  Love going in peoples homes with art that is people that they love!!! 
Fun times;
twins- precious;
brent & kerry with sweet family;
love this one, what a find- love the property Kristen found for us:)

This one is fun, love the shadows.  We had such a fun shoot. It was really hot and after this Brent's sister and her family and their parents came and we took alot of very sentimental pictures that will be loved for years to come.  Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment