Tuesday, September 22, 2009

God's Art

These 3 photos were taken over in Bishop, CA. I was waiting for my family as they were dear hunting. I had my camera and started taking pics of the desert flowers that were few. I love the softness of them in such a harsh and desolate place.


The sky as I was waiting, every minute it would change a different color, gorgeous.
One of my all time favorite landscape photos. I call it "Rays in the Water Trough", it will be one of my pieces focused in an art show I was asked to be in coming up.
Here is another shot of that beautiful sky that night. Love the coloring of this majestic mountain.
Big Buck on a Hill:)
Road of Life
One of my many heart rocks.  Getting quite a collection, amazing how you can find these treasures God makes for us, if you take time and look!
Loved driving through this aspen grow in Utah last year.  It was breathtaking as we went through the tunnel of trees.
Another one of my favorites. Love the coloring of the leaves of these trees. Also the road, love road pictures. Makes you think about life, where does the road lead? what is around the next corner?etc...
Have a whole collection of these photos also. An old ghost town up above Silverton, Colorado.

One of the many balancing rocks we saw in Moab, Utah.

 Hope you enjoyed a few of my pictures from my archives I was looking through yesterday.  Watch for more info on my Art Show I will be participating in. Such an honor to be asked, been going through my pictures figuring out which ones to showcase. Have so many wonderful ones.  God is the creator, I am just capturing some of His art in a photo.
Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment