Sunday, April 19, 2009

hello


This is a blog to go along with my photos that I take, the memories that come with each one. 

A little introduction about myself. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 24 years this June. We have 3 awesome kids, Derek who is married to Meredith. On Dec.21, 2008 Silas came into our lives- our first Grandchild! Katie our daughter is getting married this July to an awesome guy- Ben, and our youngest son, Taylor is graduating from high school in June. Wow!! I have always loved being creative from quilting, stenciling, murals, faux finishes, and crafts. All which deal with color!! I am self taught and always learning. I love studying life and all that goes along with it.  This brings me to what this blog is all about.

 I have always loved taking photos and have always studied the artistic photographs I see. Anyone that knows me can say that I was and still am the one with the camera. The age of digital cameras brought that even more! God has opened up so many doors this past year with Yellow House Designs- my Interior Design Business in the form of photography. Composition, lighting, artistry, etc... is all part of the 20 years experience I have had with my career in design. Now I am able to offer my clients a professional photography studio. Located in Paso Robles, CA at my home from where the name of my company began-Yellow House. I have an indoor studio for different backdrops and lighting to a beautiful 5 acre exclusive yard, with oak trees, antique objects, grapevines, flowers, etc...  I love people and offer creative portraits of maternity, newborns, infants, children, families, senior portraits, pets, God's creation(nature),and commercial photography for advertising. 

I look forward to sharing each project I do on this blog, because I know lately if I don't write it down it seems to be lost in one of those files in my brain. 

Welcome to my home of Yellow House Designs, hope you visit all the time and share it with others.

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment