Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rock the Dress- The Smith's

Another special "Rock the Dress" shoot; Holly and Turbo were married in January. Such a special day. Finally we were able to get the rock the dress shoot in before they move to Oregon. We had the most amazing location for this, one of the most beautiful ranches I have ever seen. 








Love capturing the personalities and love of the people I am taking pictures of. I hate posed pictures so I love letting the passion show through. The sunset was gorgeous yesterday just like this special couple! I am so excited to be a part of this couples lives, look forward to the next chapter in their lives as they grow a family. Going to miss you both when you move but I know we will stay close in heart and thank goodness for Facebook! I love you both and feel so honored to be a part of your special day as your photographer and this fun "rock the dress" session!
XOXO,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment