Monday, April 26, 2010

Beach Day

A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea

A sailor went to sea, sea, sea 
To see what he could see, see, see. 
But all that he could see, see, see 
Was the bottom of the deep blue sea, sea, sea.

"Happiness is a summer breeze, sand between your toes, and your best friend by your side."
“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.” --Anonymous  “My life is like a stroll on the beach...as near to the edge as I can go.”--Thoreau
“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.”--Anonymous

Seaside

Sand in the sandwiches,Sand in the tea, Flat, wet sand running,Down to the sea.Pools full of seaweed,Shells and stones,Damp bathing suits And ice-cream cones.Waves pouring in To a sand-castle moat. Mend the defenses!Now we're afloat!Water's for splashing,Sand is for play.A day by the sea, Is the best kind of day.


I Love to …

I love to go to the beach,
I love to play in the sun,
I love to splash in the water,
I love having fun,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment