Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lots of Studio Christmas Pictures






































What a fun morning. 1st annual Christmas Photo Shoot at "Back on the Racks" in Atascadero. Every 15 minutes were filled with beautiful, sweet people dressed in their Christmas best. We had so much fun. They are each receiving a digital file of one photo from me. These pictures online are all available for purchase- Just send an email to me at joncind@gmail.com and let me know which ones you would like. I will get them to you within 3 days. Plenty of time to get a special frame and give as a wonderful Christmas gift. 
4x6-$5.00

5x7-$10.00

8x10-$15.00

11x18- $30.00

I want to take this time to thank Rocky Bedell for setting this up for me. She is a wonderful friend and has an awesome store that I encourage everyone to go shop. Upscale resale items for amazing prices. The store is on Entrada, she has a new location that is so nice. Get on her email list to receive times for the next photo shoot to be held this spring. 

Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment